Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nick Johnson back tonight

Featured Replies

That's not exactly good on your part.

 

Just cause you're being stubborn doesn't mean I'm not winning anyways. Winning an argument isn't about making the other person admit fault, it's about making the better argument.

 

Hell, this isn't really a win/lose thing anyways.

 

 

It's useful in some places :p

 

And you are right, this is a matter of opinion, not fact. And no, that's not what I meant by being stubborn. I'm stubborn so I'll never give up. I'll defend my stance to the grave.

 

I really dont feel from that specific game before NJ's return that our offense was fully functional. I even made that clear before I started debating it over with you, when I originally posted in this topic. Didn't just go pull that out of nowhere...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.