Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Hello

Featured Replies

I would just like to say Hello to everyone because I'm new. I use to be on a forum for Florida Marlins baseeball but apparently it isn't online anyone which made me start looking for another Florida Marlins forum to talk baseball. Stumbled upon this one and I'm excited to say the least. You're probably not allowed to talk about other websites but if anyone knows what happened to that site could someone tell me? Anyway, can't wait to start talking Marlins baseball here, I'm looking forward to next year and the new stadium in a few.

 

Alex

  • Author

Alot of Marlins talk going on this board!

 

Welcome!

 

:cheers

 

 

Thanks!

 

I live in Erie, PA so unless they play the Pirates or on ESPN I can never watch them so I rely on reading and highlights for updates.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.