Need a Season Ticket Stub for April 13th vs. Reds

MLabrosc02

Hi Marlin fans! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but maybe someone can help! I am taking my son to a Marlins game for the first time on Tuesday April 13th and I am having a hard time finding Season Ticket tickets to the game. Are there any this year? He is trying to collect one from all baseball stadiums he visits because of the cool logos and player photos on the tickets so I thought I would ask for some help here on the boards. Does anyone have two tickets for sale that are Season Ticket stubs for the April 13th game. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if its a Deactivated stub, that would be fine too as he only wants one for his collection!

Thank you in advance boardies!

Mike

Hi Marlin fans! I am not sure if this is the right place to post this but maybe someone can help! I am taking my son to a Marlins game for the first time on Tuesday April 13th and I am having a hard time finding Season Ticket tickets to the game. Are there any this year? He is trying to collect one from all baseball stadiums he visits because of the cool logos and player photos on the tickets so I thought I would ask for some help here on the boards. Does anyone have two tickets for sale that are Season Ticket stubs for the April 13th game. Anyways, any help would be greatly appreciated. Even if its a Deactivated stub, that would be fine too as he only wants one for his collection!

Mike

Mike as a season ticket holder I can tell you that I haven't received my season tickets. They usually come the week before the first home game. Hope that helps.

If you like I can send you the stub after i use it or i'm sure you can find someone selling them here that can't make it to the game.

Mike

Mike as a season ticket holder I can tell you that I haven't received my season tickets. They usually come the week before the first home game. Hope that helps.

If you like I can send you the stub after i use it or i'm sure you can find someone selling them here that can't make it to the game.

I cannot thank you enough for the feedback! Would you mind mailing me a Season Ticket stub for the 4/13 game after the game?? I would really appreciate it and my son would too! :)

Email me back at MLabrosc02@aol.com and let me know if its okay and I will email you my address! This would help me so much and avoid me from bothering a fan at the game for theirs! My son is very persistent when it comes to them. He has one from all the stadiums he has gone to and is making a collage out of all them. Anyways, thank you for your feedback! I had no idea the Marlins wait one week before distributing the Season Tickets!

Mike

I cannot thank you enough for the feedback! Would you mind mailing me a Season Ticket stub for the 4/13 game after the game?? I would really appreciate it and my son would too! :)

Email me back at MLabrosc02@aol.com and let me know if its okay and I will email you my address! This would help me so much and avoid me from bothering a fan at the game for theirs! My son is very persistent when it comes to them. He has one from all the stadiums he has gone to and is making a collage out of all them. Anyways, thank you for your feedback! I had no idea the Marlins wait one week before distributing the Season Tickets!

coincedently i received an email from rep today and advised that season tickets should arrive this coming monday.

I'll keep you posted.

thanks,

Mike

I cannot thank you enough for the feedback! Would you mind mailing me a Season Ticket stub for the 4/13 game after the game?? I would really appreciate it and my son would too!

coincedently i received an email from rep today and advised that season tickets should arrive this coming monday.

I'll keep you posted.

thanks,

Wow, thats great news! Yea, definitely keep me posted, either on here or via email at MLabrosc02@aol.com. Cant wait to see what they look like this year! My son will be psyched! Thank you again!

Mike

Just wanted to add that this is a super cool thing... I wish i had a collection like that! I hope you and your son cherish it and all the memories that come with it! Awesome!

Can I ask just out of curiosity... where are you from and how far along are you on your stadium tour?

Oh and be sure to come back in 2012!

Just wanted to add that this is a super cool thing... I wish i had a collection like that! I hope you and your son cherish it and all the memories that come with it! Awesome!

Can I ask just out of curiosity... where are you from and how far along are you on your stadium tour?

Thanks for the kind words! We are from Connecticut and being so close to NYC, we got spoiled of visiting 9 pro teams over the years. So my son Mike, and a few of his friends (and I when I have the time), thought, what the heck, lets branch out and visit more! We have been trying hard to visit all 122 current stadiums and arenas in the NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA. And as more stadiums and arenas open, they get back added onto the list. So for instance, this year, we are visiting the Marlins and the Magic. The Magic will get put back on the list next year with their new arena opening, and in 2012, the Marlins will join the list! In October, my son is visiting Seattle, hoping to see the Mariners, Seahawks, and maybe the Canucks, if time and date permits.

It's actually a neat thing and my son is putting a collage together, Season Ticket stubs only, of all the arenas and stadiums. So far, not including our Florda trip in April which includes the Marlins, Rays, Magic, Panthers, and Lightning, 33 teams have been knocked off our list--17 MLB, 8 NHL, 5 NBA, and 3 NFL. Long way to go, especially with all the new facilities opening up. But we try to enjoy about 6 new arenas and stadiums a year only, therefore, making each trip and destination a memorable one, and because of financial reasons!

The only "box office ticket" he has in the collection is the Detroit Tigers vs. Yankees in Detroit on August 25th, 2007. I have been scouring their message boards trying to find a Tigers Season Ticket holder that can mail me one but have not found one yet. Nowadays, we try to secure one before the event, just to make sure one is retrieved. So hopefully Fishking or someone here can help me with the April 13th game! :)

Thanks for asking! We can't wait to head down to Florida in April. We are staying with friends in Boynton Beach and it should be a great vacation!

Mike

Thanks for the kind words! We are from Connecticut and being so close to NYC, we got spoiled of visiting 9 pro teams over the years. So my son Mike, and a few of his friends (and I when I have the time), thought, what the heck, lets branch out and visit more! We have been trying hard to visit all 122 current stadiums and arenas in the NFL, NHL, MLB, and NBA. And as more stadiums and arenas open, they get back added onto the list. So for instance, this year, we are visiting the Marlins and the Magic. The Magic will get put back on the list next year with their new arena opening, and in 2012, the Marlins will join the list! In October, my son is visiting Seattle, hoping to see the Mariners, Seahawks, and maybe the Canucks, if time and date permits.

It's actually a neat thing and my son is putting a collage together, Season Ticket stubs only, of all the arenas and stadiums. So far, not including our Florda trip in April which includes the Marlins, Rays, Magic, Panthers, and Lightning, 33 teams have been knocked off our list--17 MLB, 8 NHL, 5 NBA, and 3 NFL. Long way to go, especially with all the new facilities opening up. But we try to enjoy about 6 new arenas and stadiums a year only, therefore, making each trip and destination a memorable one, and because of financial reasons!

The only "box office ticket" he has in the collection is the Detroit Tigers vs. Yankees in Detroit on August 25th, 2007. I have been scouring their message boards trying to find a Tigers Season Ticket holder that can mail me one but have not found one yet. Nowadays, we try to secure one before the event, just to make sure one is retrieved. So hopefully Fishking or someone here can help me with the April 13th game! :)

Thanks for asking! We can't wait to head down to Florida in April. We are staying with friends in Boynton Beach and it should be a great vacation!

Mike

Just a Question, but why no Miami Heat game when you're down here as well?

It just seems to make sense if you're going to be here might as well get it out of the way.

The only "box office ticket" he has in the collection is the Detroit Tigers vs. Yankees in Detroit on August 25th, 2007. I have been scouring their message boards trying to find a Tigers Season Ticket holder that can mail me one but have not found one yet. Nowadays, we try to secure one before the event, just to make sure one is retrieved. So hopefully Fishking or someone here can help me with the April 13th game!

Mike

Just a Question, but why no Miami Heat game when you're down here as well?

It just seems to make sense if you're going to be here might as well get it out of the way.

Two reasons--one, is the Magic and the Heat play their last games of the season on the same night, Wednesday April 14th, and we chose the Magic because its their last (regular season) game at the arena. Two, is because the Heat did away with ticket stubs this year. They did a "going green" campaign so all tickets were e-tickets. I know, a ridiculous excuse, but to my son, that was the nail in the coffin! No Season Ticket stub, no game! LOL

Plus, we dont want to knock out all Florida teams in one shot. We need a few more excuses to come to Florida as many times as we can! We'll make up the Heat game when we come back for some Florida football!!!!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.