Need a Ticket Information

wasservilla

Hi Marlins fans,

first of all: Sorry for my awful english. I'm from Germany and me and my family will visit beautiful Miami in August this year.

So I thought we can watch a baseball game on the 5th. Marlins hosts the Phillies. But unfortunately my Mom ( credit card holder :D) is not a big baseball fan actually and everyone outside US and Canada needs a credit card to order the tickets and to pick 'em up at the stadium.

Now my question is: Is it possible to buy couple tickets on game day? But against the Phillies im worried that the tickets are selled very quick?

What do you think? Maybe you can help us?

Thank you

Hi Marlins fans,

first of all: Sorry for my awful english. I'm from Germany and me and my family will visit beautiful Miami in August this year.

So I thought we can watch a baseball game on the 5th. Marlins hosts the Phillies. But unfortunately my Mom ( credit card holder :D) is not a big baseball fan actually and everyone outside US and Canada needs a credit card to order the tickets and to pick 'em up at the stadium.

Now my question is: Is it possible to buy couple tickets on game day? But against the Phillies im worried that the tickets are selled very quick?

What do you think? Maybe you can help us?

Thank you

August 5 is a Thursday. You won't have any problems getting tickets at the box office on game day. I am absolutely sure the game will not sellout.

Welcome to Miami!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.