Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Omar Rodriguez or Mars Volta anyone?

Featured Replies

New Mars Volta album coming out in this year. The drummer in this Deantoni Parks (Mars Volta new drummer) is the new big thing in the drumming world. Omar Rodriguez the guitarist is the guitarist for The Mars Volta.

 

 

Enjoy

While I do enjoy Mars Volta and the Omar Rodriguez Lopez Group, I really do miss At the Drive-In (which I got into right as they broke up).

  • Author

While I do enjoy Mars Volta and the Omar Rodriguez Lopez Group, I really do miss At the Drive-In (which I got into right as they broke up).

 

Classic.

much rather listen to At the drive-in than both the Mars Volta or Omar combined, both bands are a little too experimental for me.

 

another band that spawned from At the drive-in ... Sparta. Anyone into them? I really did like their first album, after that I really didnt care.

  • Author

ohh, Frances the mute is one of the best album I own. :smlove

 

Agree. Won of if not my favorite albums of all-time. I'm a drummer so I can appreciate Jon Theodore's mastery.

ohh, Frances the mute is one of the best album I own. :smlove

 

Yeah, that was great

much rather listen to At the drive-in than both the Mars Volta or Omar combined, both bands are a little too experimental for me.

 

another band that spawned from At the drive-in ... Sparta. Anyone into them? I really did like their first album, after that I really didnt care.

 

I was never a fan of Sparta.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.