January 1, 201214 yr so 2k totally sucks and its taking them forever to post a roster update with all the rookies. and i really wanted to play association so i downloaded a roster update from 2k share and its actually pretty good. has all the rookies on the teams and even has the overseas players in the free agent pool. the only thing is that my favorite player,peja, is no longer on the roster because he retired. do you guys know if there is anyway to add peja after i do the roster update??
January 1, 201214 yr Not familiar with NBA 2k12, but ... I'd have to say the only way to do it is create him with the same stats levels he had or something.
January 2, 201214 yr I never knew Peja was your favorite player. I guess I do learn something new everyday. Seriously though, I don't see how you can add him after a roster update. He retired, so therefore that's an "update". Like Mike said, creating a player that looks like him and has similar stat levels is probably the closest you can get.
January 2, 201214 yr Author yeah i tried to replicate him with create a player but i just can't get his face right....its real hard
January 13, 201214 yr Author yeah, i made him as close as i could. i started an association with the kings and i actually built a pretty good team which is saying alot with what i had to work with. i got deron williams/jimmer/wilson chandler/pau gasol/cousins in my starting lineup.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.