June 28, 201214 yr Go on Marlins.com to buy tickets for Saturday's game against the Phillies and enter "iamamarlin" under coupon code and get over 50% discount off tickets! Lexus Legends Silver= $19 Clubhouse Box E= $55 Home Plate Box D= $56 Baseline Reserved C= $29 Hope you guys enjoy the discount!
June 28, 201214 yr Author What the ... No blonde Clevelander girl?! Clevelander is able to sustain its value even when the Marlins can't win a game... Namely because most people there aren't even paying attention to the game.
June 28, 201214 yr Author Geez...Every thread I post in somehow turns into a discussion about the Clevelander girls...
June 29, 201214 yr Author Considering the way the Marlins have been playing lately-no. Once they finally snap out of this slump they'll be a lot more to talk about & people will be more interested in what goes on on the field than what goes on in the Clevelander.
June 29, 201214 yr Considering the way the Marlins have been playing lately-no. Once they finally snap out of this slump they'll be a lot more to talk about & people will be more interested in what goes on on the field than what goes on in the Clevelander. That doesn't apply to you, I imagine.
June 29, 201214 yr Author Considering the way the Marlins have been playing lately-no. Once they finally snap out of this slump they'll be a lot more to talk about & people will be more interested in what goes on on the field than what goes on in the Clevelander. That doesn't apply to you, I imagine. Haven't even been there yet, Mike. Take it easy buddy. I posted whatever pics I found on the web-not "obsessed" with the place-just posted whatever I found.
June 29, 201214 yr Author Never heard that joke before... Did you think of that all by yourself, squall? Nice job if you did. Very funny.
June 29, 201214 yr I've never seen you be sarcastic before. Did you recently learn? Nice job if you did. Very proud of you.
June 29, 201214 yr Author Never heard that joke before... Did you think of that all by yourself, squall? Nice job if you did. Very funny. Balls. Busting them. Sorry to hear about that.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.