New York Post article: "Don't Bet Against Jeter"

SilverBullet

https://nypost.com/2018/02/15/derek-jeter-and-marlins-rebuild-bet-against-it-at-your-own-risk/

...something positive is already happening in Marlins camp. Jeter is putting in place a championship focus to a franchise that has lost its way in so many ways. 

Go ahead, bet against Jeter being successful as an owner and CEO, if you want. But I wouldn’t.

And perhaps, faster than anyone realizes, there will come a day when Jeter can put a new Marlins championship trophy right outside his office.

Same paper has one dumbass story today and one great one.

This was very good, saw it earlier.

One thing I've noticed and that I like, even though it's only been one day so far, now that the team is on the field practicing and getting ready for the season, the hate is starting to subside and people are starting to focus on "well now let's see if these players are gonna be any good" and even if they're the worst team in the majors this year, it's about the players (and the front office) moving forward and proving themselves from here on out.

Long story short: the on field stories are finally starting to take the focus off the blind rage stories.