Jerry Rice

JMLinkinPark

I'd say he's the best player ever. He is by far and away the best wide reciever to play the game. If you think about any other skill position people can truly debate about who is the best ever at that position. Usually five or six names come up when talking about the best quarterback or the best running back but at wide reciever, the answer is always going to be Rice. He ted his position more than anyone else who ever played the game which makes him the best ever in my opinion.

I'd say he's the best player ever. He is by far and away the best wide reciever to play the game. If you think about any other skill position people can truly debate about who is the best ever at that position. Usually five or six names come up when talking about the best quarterback or the best running back but at wide reciever, the answer is always going to be Rice. He ted his position more than anyone else who ever played the game which makes him the best ever in my opinion.

Not really. When you ask yourself who is the best CB one names comes up Deon Sanders

deion sanders is great but the undisputed greatest of all time i am not sure. Dick "Night Train" Lane was an excellent corner. In his rookie season he posted a current NFL record 14 interceptions. He was a ferocious tackler as well that players on opposing offenses were scared of. There are others too I am sure but Lane comes to my mind first.

deion sanders is great but the undisputed greatest of all time i am not sure. Dick "Night Train" Lane was an excellent corner. In his rookie season he posted a current NFL record 14 interceptions. He was a ferocious tackler as well that players on opposing offenses were scared of. There are others too I am sure but Lane comes to my mind first.

Interceptions dont make a CB.

Look at Champ Bailey he usually not on top in CB's in INT's but he is so good they dont even throw his way because he leaves no gaps between him and his reciever. IMO he is the #1 shutdown corner in the league.

The list of greatest players in no order in particular...

Brett Favre (GB)

Dan Marino (MIA)

Joe Montana (SF)

Johnny Unitas (Bal. Colts)

Steve Young (SF)

Troy Aikman (DAL)

Terry Bradshaw (PIT)

Walter Payton (CHI)

Jim Brown (CLE)

Jerry Rice (SF)

Randy Moss (yes moss) (MIN)

Fran Tarkenton (MIN)

Lawrence Taylor (NYG)

Reggie White (GB)

Bruce Smith (BUF)

Dick Butkus (CHI)

Ray Lewis (Bal. Ravens)

Emmitt Smith (DAL)

Bart Starr (GB)

Roger Staubach (DAL)

Don Hutson (GB)

Sammy Baugh (WSH)

Bronco Nugerski (CHI)

Chuck Bednarik (PHI)

I could make an effective argument for any of those as the greatest ever.

But Favre, Marino, and Montana in my opinion are the 3 best ever at any position.