LMAO @ Pierce

DaGreatOne

Right when I posted that, they were showing the highlights.

LMAO. Paul's all trying to pull them up so nobody will notice. Didn't quite work.

Artest is so freakin immature. He's such a good player but his immaturity overshadows it.

I remember when he flexed his muscles right in front of Riles last season. Keith Askins almost faught him. That was too funny. He almost killed Caron in that game too, I remember. He like pushed him out of bounds and Butler flew into one of the walkways.

Ugh, I don't like Artest.

Right when I posted that, they were showing the highlights.

LMAO. Paul's all trying to pull them up so nobody will notice. Didn't quite work.

Artest is so freakin immature. He's such a good player but his immaturity overshadows it.

I remember when he flexed his muscles right in front of Riles last season. Keith Askins almost faught him. That was too funny. He almost killed Caron in that game too, I remember. He like pushed him out of bounds and Butler flew into one of the walkways.

Ugh, I don't like Artest.

i saw that game cuz i was there and i didnt like how he disrespected Rilez......

but face it he is strong and he is a good player..... i remmeber when he was getting bouced around in the leauge.....

bu face the man spent time improving his game and his body..... and everything where he is at right now he deserves......

and i like em..... i would love to see em in a heat uniform the man can play.....

and in my opnion is the best defender in the game

Ron is so underrated for being arguably the best defender in the NBA and definitely deserves a spot on the All-Star team.

Maybe he thinks he needs to go act immature to get attention and recognition..I don't know? And it's working..I mean he is getting recognition, but not the kind he wants.

But hell, I'd love to have him on the Heat. He's just one of those players you hate to play against but love to have on your team.