Bye Bye Nice Having yall..

Marlins Phenom

Sean Taylor and Kevin Winslow Jr will enter the NFL Draft..

MIAMI -- All-American tight end Kellen Winslow Jr. will forgo his senior season at Miami and enter the NFL draft.

Winslow, the son of Hall of Fame tight end Kellen Winslow, caught five passes for 48 yards in Miami's 16-14 victory against rival Florida State in the Orange Bowl on Thursday night. He also partially blocked a punt and had several key blocks during big running plays.

After the game, Winslow said he had not decided on his future, but he told reporters Friday that he would not return to Miami. Coach Admin Coker also said Friday that Winslow will not return.

He is the third Miami underclassman to declare for the draft, joining All-American safety Sean Taylor and defensive tackle Vince Wilfork.

"I kind of left it up to them," Coker said. "It's their careers. But Kellen is going to go and should go."

Winslow, 6-foot-5 and 250 pounds, finished the season with 60 receptions for 605 yards and a touchdown. He won the John Mackey Award, given annually to the nation's best tight end.

He was criticized for nicknaming himself "The Chosen One" this fall and for striking a Heisman Trophy pose in the season opener. He was labeled selfish for saying he should be a bigger part of the offense.

In November, after a loss to Tennessee, he apologized for his tirade about officials in which he compared himself to a soldier and likened football to war.

He also was benched to start a game after several unsportsmanlike conduct penalties.

"I'm the son of my father. I have a lot to live up to," he said last week. "There's cameras on me all the time. Everybody is watching me. So I think sometimes I'm misunderstood."

Link

Well bye Sean and Kevin yall going to be hell of players in the NFL!