Peyton Manning

Hugg

Wait a second, what is this?

I thought Peyton "couldn't play in the playoffs."

Huh? Those 300+ and 4 TDs in one half seem to say otherwise.

I have the Colts going Bowling and I sure don't see any reason to change that now...they're killing Denver.

Peyton can't win in the playoffs. :rolleyes:

I'm also happy for Dungy if they win this game which looks like they will. He deserves to go to the Superbowl after the team he built in Tampa and the team he is building over in Indy.

And hes streak of his Dungys Offense not scoring a TD in 4 straight playoff games is over.

Good Luck to Dungy, Manning, Harrison and Gang. They are the team im rooting for to make and win the Super Bowl. GO COLTS!!

I am happy that Peyton had such a great game today because now people will finally recognize him as the best quarterback in the league. He is the first player in the history of the NFl to have 5 consecutive 4000 yard seasons. But people still thought of him as someone who couldnt win in the playoffs.

FINALLY PEOPLE WILL GIVE HIM THE RESPECT HE DESERVES!!

I am happy that Peyton had such a great game today because now people will finally recognize him as the best quarterback in the league. He is the first player in the history of the NFl to have 5 consecutive 4000 yard seasons. But people still thought of him as someone who couldnt win in the playoffs.

Colts weill blow it like the bucanerrs

I've always liked Peyton and The Colts(My dads friends with some of their coaches) but I have to cheer for The Patriots, New England and Philly are the only places in this country that a I truly love.

I personally believe Eli will have a great career but Peyton will always be the better of the two despite what some "In the know" say...

Colts weill blow it like the bucanerrs This coming from the guy who picked the Ravens to win the Super Bowl.