Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Panthers deal for Karpovtsev?

Featured Replies

The Blackhawks announced this evening that they have traded defenseman Alexander Karpovtstev to the Florida Panthers in exchange for two 6th round picks in the 2005 NHL Entry Draft.

 

 

Karpovtsev used to be good....key word: used to be. He's been pretty bad the last few years, but we'll see.

  • Author

The Hawks site sent out e mails to their fans but never posted anything on their page...someone probably got trigger happy and sent the e mails when he shouldnt have.

The Hawks site sent out e mails to their fans but never posted anything on their page...someone probably got trigger happy and sent the e mails when he shouldnt have.

And your a Blackhawk fan? I thought every single one of them became Wings fans when they traded Sullivan...

  • Author

The Hawks site sent out e mails to their fans but never posted anything on their page...someone probably got trigger happy and sent the e mails when he shouldnt have.

And your a Blackhawk fan? I thought every single one of them became Wings fans when they traded Sullivan... Ummm....No, I'm not...I got the info from other Hawks fans (Who all received the e mail)

The Hawks site sent out e mails to their fans but never posted anything on their page...someone probably got trigger happy and sent the e mails when he shouldnt have.

And your a Blackhawk fan? I thought every single one of them became Wings fans when they traded Sullivan... Ummm....No, I'm not...I got the info from other Hawks fans (Who all received the e mail) I know AGon it was confirmed on Panthers Insider that the Hawks sent an email out early.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.