Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Shorty_24

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Shorty_24

  1. Is there somewhere I can buy it? Since when do you buy something without payin for it???
  2. First day of school comin up insomnia...lol j/p
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CRISTINA!!!!!!!!!
  4. For those who didn't get one or weren't at the game that day, if you go to the season ticket holder office inside of gate G, just ask them for one and they'll give you one. It's supposed to be a thing so only season ticket holders can get past giveaways but they usually just hand them out to everyone. If u could get it for free why pay for it?
  5. i agree.... i honestly dont think he could do much worse than enc, so it wouldnt hurt agreed
  6. Dont really no, but I wanna......wierd
  7. Ya I saw that one too but I wanna see the inside pics with him spitting out water.
  8. Does anyone got pics from this photo shoot? Cuz i cant find nuthin. I mean the cabrera one not the pujols.
  9. I know where he lives too.. I know how many bedrooms, bathrooms, square footage etc: he has wow now THATS stalking. lol j/p
  10. Shorty, do me a favor and don't bump these old threads up please? It is super annoying. lol wow I just realized how old this thread is... srry bout that wont happen again. lol
  11. they do in SI for the swimsuit issue also some wives dont want to be in the public eye ooooooooooo ok thnx
  12. Not tryin to bad mouth cabs here but chances are if they're making a photo shoot of the fantasy life its gonna include pretty women. Also how come the players never use their wives in their photos? Are they not allowed to or just never want to?
  13. Rosangel sounds like a real b*tch. Ya kinda sounds that way too. She said people will think she's a partier and had nothing to do with those models. She's using her husbands article to sharpen up her image wich "i no i didnt spell that right but o well" isnt at all right for her to do.
  14. lol the one my friends mom has got a diamond marlin in the middle and on the sides says 2003 world champions or somethin like that. What do yours look like?
  15. lol.... omg, this kid is totally 0wned by his wife it sure sounds that way.
  16. O well. But the giveaway ones werent bad looking. I wanted one even if they were fake cuz they looked nice.
  17. Actually i remember having tickets to a game "cant remember when it was" and the world series ring was a giveaway...... my friends mom has one because she took her daughters ticket. lol I was soooo mad after i saw it cuz it was soo nice and i wish i had went to the game.
  18. Juan Pierre lives on Star Island in Miami. really? thats cool. shows how much money he makes.......lol
  19. really??? how is it!? lol thats wat i wanna know.....
  20. k thnx
  21. AWWW man its no fun that way. But o-well ok I'll just do that then since I'm sooo bored. And I'm no stalker jus cuz i wanna know where they live. It's not like im asking for their address and phone # here...
  22. Does anybody at all know where any of the marlins might live? I know Jeff Conine lives somewhere in Weston and I've heard Miguel Cabrera has a house in Pembroke Pines "but I never believed it". So does anyone know about anyone?
  23. Shorty why are you hating on Cabs wife? Mabye is because 1. She is alot more prettier than you. Or is that she's with Miguel a guy that you will never have a chance to get with. And she stoled your guy? Since when did you get with Miguel? holly hell its just a joke "my way of saying i like miguel!!!"
  24. Everything about Tony Taylor oozes awesomeness lol agreed!!
  25. Ya i did see that, she's really pretty and his parents seem nice.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.