The marlins wives

Shorty_24

I am not a big fan of Rosangel either. She gets jealous of Miguel's fans and she gives them bad looks. I've never met her, but at least that's what I've heard. She always has this sourpuss look on her face when I have seen her. I mean, yea, I'd be a little annoyed if my husband had chics wanting to bang him, but she needs to calm down a bit, dude.

Shorty: I thought you were Rosangel at first to be honest. Since you replied to a bunch of Cabs topics and mentioned that he has a wife out of nowhere.

Guest Moneyball

I am not a big fan of Rosangel either. She gets jealous of Miguel's fans and she gives them bad looks. I've never met her, but at least that's what I've heard. She always has this sourpuss look on her face when I have seen her. I mean, yea, I'd be a little annoyed if my husband had chics wanting to bang him, but she needs to calm down a bit, dude.

507182[/snapback]

she should be happy and smile because she is the one that actually gets to bang him.

Hello, its me, just wanted to let you know something about Cabs wife, she doesnt speak english and is very insecure about it. Once you meet and try to talk to her, she is very sweet. She doesnt do much since she cant really communicate. I feel sorry for her, she needs to learn english, I think she would be alot happier.

Hello, its me, just wanted to let you know something about Cabs wife, she doesnt speak english and is very insecure about it. Once you meet and try to talk to her, she is very sweet. She doesnt do much since she cant really communicate. I feel sorry for her, she needs to learn english, I think she would be alot happier.

507357[/snapback]

I thought she didn't know English! She could be kinda shy :confused

507357[/snapback]

Good to know. Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.