Everything posted by Marlins2k3
-
Photos from Bark @ the Park
LOL!!!! IowaMarlinfan, that was funny.. good pics though
-
Favorite Mermaid
good pics juansol, I agree Brooke is one of my favorites and that first one can be my new favorite too :notworthy
-
Favorite Mermaid
so we've seen alot of those mermaids. Even the priceless faces of the ones who got soaked :cool who's everybodys favorite mermaid?? anyone got anymore pics
-
2005 mermaids
my favorite mermaid is Andrea she's hot ! Lilmermaid post some more pics of the girls. I have to say I'm not a fan of all of them because some (alot) of them are "reffy" :thumbdown like someone else said before but not all of them. whats up with all the girls who didn't make it the second year where are they now.
-
the facebook
shaq-man- what football players and mermaids on the facebook? how did you find them I tried my man and nothing lol
-
Mermaids Auditions
The need to get the mermaid team together, besides not dancing not all of them are great to look at. Check out their pictures on the marlins website. Look at "Cindy" and "Lynesha" :thumbdown what were they thinking?? :confused That's not too pleasing but "Melanie" and "cherie" are pretty hot.
-
2 Marlins Mermaids try out for Heat dancer
Star2418, who do you know thats a mermaid? Those girls are very annoying, did you guys look up the pic of the short blonde one? :thumbdown the Heat dancers look good with out them :whistle
-
2 Marlins Mermaids try out for Heat dancer
both of the mermaids that tried out are fake blondes, if they liked being mermaids so much why did they try for the heat? that's foul but I saw it and the dark girl looked like she had a better chance, the short one isn't very pretty look up her pic :plain