Everything posted by JBauer42
-
The Official "24" Thread
not again......
-
24
what's with you and posting pictures of yourself? oh yeah, and you have one hell of a cleft in that chin of yours. Back off. I know people, that know people. I need another fix. Watch 24 Tuesday nights at 9pm.
-
"Major League" is on...
Plus an intresting fact, The Actor who played Cerano and who was in Mr. Baseball is actually The President on 24. I knew I saw that guy somewhere before.
-
The FOX Show "24" Is....
I'll second that.
-
You know you're a net addict when...
What do you know Nina?! Stay off of these boards, you're just causing trouble. You know I will find you eventually. Chefbob, don't get caught up in what she says. You just need to go to bed now and come back to the boards in the morning.
-
Triple Crown
My daughter apparently has no knowlege of the sport. Although the popularity has gone down in recent years, it is still one of the most watched ppv events. Go Nets.
-
In response to....
.....an earlier post about what political party you belong to and there should be a test.....go here"World's Smallest Political Quiz"
- Go Marlins!