Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Wild Card

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Wild Card

  1. Let's hope HollandsworthLESS can keep hitting Homeruns... cough (he won't) cough...
  2. Frankly speaking, I think they are hot. ...and the majority of them have very large breasts. :w00t good to know... Very, very good to know! lol. Maybe I'll go out to a few more games this year because of them... :cool oh wait, no I won't! :lol lol... Pointless... :banghead
  3. I say.... send him down, down, down to the minors...
  4. Good job AJ...now lets get those bats going!
  5. I hope AJ can settle down and K a few now...
  6. Wow. A lot of what you said was right on target. Good thinking.
  7. Hi My name is Corey and I am also new on the boards. I am a Marlins fan, and have just discovered this board...lol. Anyway, I look forward to posting here often, and listning to what you all have to say. Thank you! Corey

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.