Everything posted by wdf6
-
Pujols to Angels
You can agree on something but still work out specific details. That is what is going on now. That's fine. I'm a marlins fan before anything else. I've always informed my fellow fans as soon as I had real news because I would want to know id I were you. You're right...I shouldn't have used the phrased "ironed out". The negotiations since you announced that it was a done deal seem to me a lot more extensive than just hammering out details, however. The meetings going back and forth between us and the Cards and us throwing a 10th year on the deal both seem to say that the deal certainly was not done by any time yesterday. Its possible that the recent negotiations are all B.S. leveraging or subterfuge and that you were right; I just don't think its all that likely.
-
Pujols to Angels
Its going to happen. Stop being so nervous I already told you its getting done. Ill see all of you doubters at the party on sat. Ill be wearing an albert pujols jersey. Also, post likes as an apology. Oh yeah, heath bell will be there on sat too (obviously). You claimed it was done already. Clearly it is still being ironed out. I'm still a bit skeptical of you.
-
Pujols to Angels
The #Marlins have now been meeting with Pujols agent for one hour. Loria, Samson, Beinfest and Hill in Lozano's suite. -Spencer
-
Pujols to Angels
http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/12/06/the-marlins-think-they-have-pujols-in-the-bag/ I wonder if this actually means anything
-
Pujols to Angels
Remember my stadium source? Told me that pujols deal is done. To expect an official announcement soon and a party on Saturday. I'm not joking.
-
5/2 - Marlins @ Cardinals - 8:10
Can someone quickly explain whats going on to those of us who have to follow the gamecast?
-
4/27 LA Dodgers @ Florida Marlins
:lol gotta love rich waltz throwing out a More Cowbell reference
-
4/27 LA Dodgers @ Florida Marlins
first post for me...I've been a Marlins fan since, well, 97, but to be fair I was 9 years old so I didn't really have the chance to get into them before then. I started following passionately around 2001 and discovered this site last season. I figure with the hot start this year, all the young players, and the upcoming new ballpark/logo/colors it would be a good time to register and start posting. I live in NYC right now so its nice to get to watch a Fish game on tv today. Props to gizmo for letting me know it was on MLB network.