Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

BoSoxFanInFl

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by BoSoxFanInFl

  1. Can't go wrong with the classic "Yankees Suck"...outside Fenway Park after home games (not just Yankee games) they sell various anti-Yankee items such as Flags, Shirts, Hats, etc. I believe they have a web site (try a google search for "Yankees Suck"), you could go there and I'm sure there a few slogans worth borrowing from there. I'll personally be at Game 3 in full "Yankees Suck" apparel complete with "Yankees Suck" minature flag. I'll be the one that's crying every time Aaron Boone is announced....
  2. I've been waiting "a minute or less" for 30 minutes now.. :banghead
  3. So far, so good today Fish fans It can be done. My Sox faced three straight elimination games this year and moved on (albeit by the slimmest of margins). Best of luck.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.