Anti-Yanks Sign

FishFry33

make a huge Confederate flag (Not the battle flag, but the stars and bars...its politically correct dont ya know!), and put a Marlins logo over it (kinda like the N and the Y in the Yanks logo), and put underneath: GO HOME YANKEES

Um, sorry. Not on this city.

Can't go wrong with the classic "Yankees Suck"...outside Fenway Park after home games (not just Yankee games) they sell various anti-Yankee items such as Flags, Shirts, Hats, etc. I believe they have a web site (try a google search for "Yankees Suck"), you could go there and I'm sure there a few slogans worth borrowing from there.

I'll personally be at Game 3 in full "Yankees Suck" apparel complete with "Yankees Suck" minature flag. I'll be the one that's crying every time Aaron Boone is announced.... :(

any of our men with beards need to put on a female wig and hold up this sign...

Derek, Its Your Baby.

you will be on TV

Outstanding. Now that's pure genius.

make a huge Confederate flag (Not the battle flag, but the stars and bars...its politically correct dont ya know!), and put a Marlins logo over it (kinda like the N and the Y in the Yanks logo), and put underneath: GO HOME YANKEES

Yeah, good idea. And since you are at it, wear a bedsheet and maybe scream a couple of racial epithats while you are there.

We'll be here betting the over/under on the amount of minutes you'll remian alive.

Can't go wrong with the classic "Yankees Suck"...outside Fenway Park after home games (not just Yankee games) they sell various anti-Yankee items such as Flags, Shirts, Hats, etc. I believe they have a web site (try a google search for "Yankees Suck"), you could go there and I'm sure there a few slogans worth borrowing from there.

I'll personally be at Game 3 in full "Yankees Suck" apparel complete with "Yankees Suck" minature flag. I'll be the one that's crying every time Aaron Boone is announced.... :(

Here's the link: Yankess suck

My friend has this on the back of his car....

Giants (cross out name)......

Cubs (cross out name)......

Yanks

1 down...

3 to go!

It'll be cool if you have something like that, but instead of "1 down, 3 to go", put something like...

Giants... (cross out name)

Cubs... (cross out name)

Yanks

2 down...

1 more to go!