Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dirtyarcade

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dirtyarcade

  1. FTFY Sorry, my 4chan is showing. lol
  2. In for this one. Finally paid for MLB.TV, but have to use some trickery to be able to watch the game up here in St. Pete. Been watching the Rays as of late because they're the hometown team, but I can't for the life of me get into the games the way I get into Marlins games. Guess I'm a Miamifag through and through. GO FISH.
  3. Solano wit dat double. Tie game!
  4. Decent inning.
  5. I'm still trying to figure out how I feel about Solano.
  6. Marlins hitting all over the place!
  7. Nice home run Mr. Ed Lucas!
  8. Nice start so far. Love those two-out hits.
  9. Found a stream of the game! In for this one!
  10. Oh shit, the Dolphins are playing? lol, later guys.
  11. 1-2-3 inning. 1-2-3 hard hit balls right at the defense.
  12. I really fucking hate the Braves. Most obnoxious team in baseball.
  13. lucky Beachy didn't hit an inside the park home run right there.
  14. :still will probably watch entire game:
  15. cue the Benny Hill music guys. these fuckers ain't worth watching tonight.
  16. It's a miracle Marisnick didn't rip his pants and trip and fall trying to catch that fly ball.
  17. WHHHHAAAAAAT THE FUUUUCK.
  18. after all the trades I was kinda like well, guess I'll just follow the Rays now. BANDWAGON! haha, hey man, with as much abuse as I've put up with since 95', the Marlins are lucky to still consider me a fan. lol
  19. fucking demolished.
  20. HAHAHAHAHAHA. YEAH.
  21. Freeman was out btw.
  22. wow, you've got to be kidding me. I'm already hating this game.
  23. marlins games are blacked out in gville? that's crazay Yeah, it's pretty lame. I even paid $25 a month last year for MLB.TV just to be able to watch the replays at least, or watch the games on an Android tablet with a GPS faking app running. They updated the app now, so the GPS trick doesn't work anymore. Not to mention, after all the trades I was kinda like well, guess I'll just follow the Rays now. But of course, fish lure me back.
  24. Of course Yelich opens up with a hit. btw, have to watch the Atlanta feed for this one, they keep pronouncing Yelich as 'yay-litch'. It's horrible. If your location is correct, why do you have to watch the Atlanta feed? Maybe he doesn't have cable. If you're watching a stream, it is the free game of the day on MLB Tv. Dude, good looking out. I usually always check to see if I can get the game from mlb.tv for free, but I didn't bother to check. Now I can watch with Rich and Tommy. Thank you sir!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.