Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dirtyarcade

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dirtyarcade

  1. This is the weirdest game I think I've ever watched.
  2. pitch count? I think he's at about 96 right now, but he's throwing some disgusting stuff.
  3. ya know?............................................................................
  4. I have to avoid the forum during our at-bats because of the delay I'm on. Don't want to spoil that potential 3-run HR ya know?
  5. I literally feel like throwing up my food. lol
  6. wow, glad I missed that inning when I ran out for food. I'd be so pissed that we couldn't convert on a lead off triple. OUCH. Meanwhile, Anibal being an MVP and sh*t.
  7. At least im watching this on my Nook Tablet with CM7... Watching this on my Touchpad with CM7. Figures I pay $25 a month for MLB.TV, yet can't watch any Marlins games because of blackout restrictions. Fake GPS app FTW though! Thats fkin awesome. Why aren't you running CM9? Whoops, you're right, I am running CM9 which runs beautifully.
  8. I don't understand why I'm putting myself through this. I should actually go out and try to enjoy my Saturday night rather than watch this abortion of a game already, and end up in a sh*tty mood yet again.
  9. At least im watching this on my Nook Tablet with CM7... Watching this on my Touchpad with CM7. Figures I pay $25 a month for MLB.TV, yet can't watch any Marlins games because of blackout restrictions. Fake GPS app FTW though!
  10. If this isn't a 123 inning, I'm going to blow up. Warn the people around you. My girlfriend is probably angrier than me.
  11. If this isn't a 123 inning, I'm going to blow up.
  12. I must be on a slight delay, I read all that before the DP happened. FML. No seriously FMMFL.
  13. COME ON LOMO!!! Kind of happy to see the D-bags pitcher struggling.
  14. Is it just me, or does anyone else get the feeling that Ozzie seems a little apathetic about this whole Miami Marlins thing he's doing? I personally think he's already made a couple decisions that have cost us games (pulling JJ out in the 7th with 2 outs with a man on 1st when he was still pitching good stuff, and clearly didn't want to be taken out. And deciding to leave Bell in after he clearly was eating sh*t at the mound). I'm probably just being a little over analytical about this, and I'm sure our sh*tty start has something to do with it, but lately I've been getting a worried feeling that maybe Loria and Samson picked the wrong guys to coach this team. I hope I'm wrong about all this. I want the Marlins to do good!
  15. Luckily, I couldn't even stay awake to watch this monstrosity and nodded off around the 6th inning. This could be one of those moments where one would talk about how early it still is in the season, but that's starting to get repetitive. At this point, it's up to the baseball gods to decide whether we pull through, or end up being the biggest embarrassment in baseball. It just sucks because the sh*tty feeling of losing games is amplified by the fact we were so hyped up in the off season. Here's to staying optimistic!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.