Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dirtyarcade

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dirtyarcade

  1. Way to earn that $106 mil. well, his defense has been good sooooo.....
  2. Not only did Reyes just hit into a double play, but my cat just took a piss and now my apartment reeks of cat piss. FML.
  3. ugh, MLB.TV app doesn't let me watch any of the postgame stuff. annoying I pay $25 a month for it, but it's the only way I can watch my Marlins play.
  4. We looked f***ing awesome tonight! GO FISH!
  5. HAAAAANLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYY
  6. Zambrano. I can't say enough right now. Oh Zambrano.
  7. I'm thinking complete game for Zambrano. I should probably say that after I look at his pitch count. And does any else think it sounds like the ump is saying "f***" instead of strike. haha yep. I keep yelling FUUUUCK when he calls a strike.
  8. ha, that interview was hilarious. feeling good about this one! Z is on his sh*t right now, and we have a 3 run lead going into the 7th.
  9. im not sure whether this team is going to be incredible when reyes and hanley and jj and bell come to life or bad when the rest of the pitcher go back to what they are. Dynasty Can't argue with that. lol
  10. Zambrano is on right now.
  11. STANTON LIKE MAH DADDY!!!!
  12. also, Buck, doin' what he does. thank god the pitchers seem to like him.
  13. home just in time for most of the game! INNNNNNNNNNNN!
  14. Ricky is going to pitch a no no. lol
  15. Watched the majority of this game at some Mexican bar on my phone thanks to the AtBat app. f***ing awesome game, I couldn't be any drunker and happier! GO FISH!!!!!!!!
  16. I can finally go back to thinking my Stanton jersey is good luck! For a while there, I thought I had spent $150 on a jersey that caused Stanton to hit like sh*t. Every time I wore it, we lost the game. I was nervous about wearing it tonight, but I watched the game at a bar and wanted to represent. Rubbed his name, called the home run, and he delivered. I CAN FINALLY START WEARING IT AGAIN!!
  17. I can finally go back to thinking my Stanton jersey is good luck! For a while there, I thought I had spent $150 on a jersey that caused Stanton to hit like sh*t. Every time I wore it, we lost the game. I was nervous about wearing it tonight, but I watched the game at a bar and wanted to represent. Rubbed his name, called the home run, and he delivered. I CAN FINALLY START WEARING IT AGAIN!!
  18. CISHEK YOU FUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  19. I can't roll my eyes anymore at John Buck.
  20. I f***ING CALLED IT!!!!!!!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.