Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

dirtyarcade

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by dirtyarcade

  1. Good god the Rockies TV announcers are so boring they've read the entire list of Rookie of the Year players for the past 3 minutes just to point out how much Chris Coughlan sucks. I did like the little convo they had about Zambrano being friends with Guillen.
  2. so funny I used to hate Zambrano when he was on the Cubs. now he's probably my favorite pitcher in the league right now.
  3. I'm f***ing liking this game so far. Zambrano looks on.
  4. I didnt notice the fish tank lights untill rich and them said something. The lights aint on and i dont like. I was thinking the same thing. I like the blue glow!
  5. fuuuuck, after going 4 for 4 last night too. hopefully it's nothing serious....
  6. I just f***ing lost my sh*t on Twitter. I f***ING LOVE GIANCARLO STANTON!!!!!!!!!
  7. this is so f***ing lame. IS THIS REAL LIFE RIGHT NOW?
  8. UUGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
  9. god dammit Kearns, really?
  10. anybody having an issue with the MLB AT BAT app right now? for some reason it says there are no feeds or games available. what gives?
  11. Decent inning, JJ seems in control of his fastball at least. btw, that last out would have been a hit if we hadn't shifted over. that sh*t actually works?
  12. wonder if the shake-up in the line up will revitalize our offense. you never know. sucks that Infante is out though, like really really sucks.
  13. still no word on Boni's hand issue. hope it's nothing serious!
  14. except against Jonny Damon of course.
  15. Well if anything, Zambrano at least looks like he's back on track. Beautiful pitches right now.
  16. would have preferred a hit there of course, but how often have we actually gotten sac flys this year? not often enough.
  17. as i'm sure you're aware of, that was the first time Boni gets caught this season.
  18. so far no word on exactly what it was, but Tommy and Rich seemed to think he was flexing his left hand and wincing when he got in the dugout.
  19. Why is Boni out of the game got caught stealing, and jammed his left hand sliding into second.
  20. I really hope Bonifacio is okay. :crossfingers
  21. one chance to get ONE MEASLEY f***ING RUN. ONE f***ING RUN. SERIOUSLY. I guess that's baseball.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.