5-23 - Colorado vs Miami - 7:10

Why is Ozzie so afraid to put GC in the cleanup spot? DOBBS?!

I can understand the splitting up of the lefties, but ... there's other ways to do it than what we see.

And Giancarlo is thriving at #5 right now, leave him there til there's no other option to hit 4th I guess.

I'm going to be following this game on my phone from the Phillies/Nats game (I'm staying with my gf in Philly). I'm tailgating in the parking lot and I gotta say...the stereotypes are true. I'm surrounded with the baldest, fattest, most white-trashy, miller lite guzzling, loud, and obnoxious group of people I've ever been exposed to. Pray for me Marlins fans. And hopefully somehow both of these teams lose tonight.

I'm going to be following this game on my phone from the Phillies/Nats game (I'm staying with my gf in Philly). I'm tailgating in the parking lot and I gotta say...the stereotypes are true. I'm surrounded with the baldest, fattest, most white-trashy, miller lite guzzling, loud, and obnoxious group of people I've ever been exposed to. Pray for me Marlins fans. And hopefully somehow both of these teams lose tonight.

people dont relize how lucky they have it in south florida untill they go to hillbilly land, I thought people were fat in florida untill I took a trip to memphis tennessee

I will pray for you :pray

Welcome to Phillies country... It's amazing how being in last place (so far) has changed their fans... The last few years they were cocky and obnoxious, thought the team's sh*t didn't stink and that they were God's gift to baseball ... Last night, I wore my Stanton jersey to work (in a Phillies sports bar)... the Nats game was on the jumbo-screen - and right before the Phillies lost, they posted the Marlins 7-6 win on the screen - after the final out in the loss, the Phillies fans were so dejected and I have to admit, it felt damn good