Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

5-23 - Colorado vs Miami - 7:10

Featured Replies

Carlos Zambrano vs Alex White

 

We should have the advantage on the mound and a pretty good chance at the sweep if Zambrano throws the way he has thus far. Lets hope the train keeps rolling!

^Yea was hoping it might be on the Rockies network on MLB extra innings. They're still running the free preview

Go fish!

MLB.tv

Marlins Park

This is like the D lineup. lol

Reyes

Infante

Hanley

Dobbs

Stanton

Coghlan

Hayes

Petersen

Zambrano

 

 

I'd rather have seen Infante batting 4th, Dobbs 6th, Petersen 2nd, Coghlan 8th ... or somethind.

Why is Ozzie so afraid to put GC in the cleanup spot? DOBBS?!

 

I can understand the splitting up of the lefties, but ... there's other ways to do it than what we see.

And Giancarlo is thriving at #5 right now, leave him there til there's no other option to hit 4th I guess.

Why is Ozzie so afraid to put GC in the cleanup spot? DOBBS?!

 

 

Stanton is hitting

Correct, so put him in the spot where he can mathematically drive in the most runs.

Duh, Moneyball.

I'm going to be following this game on my phone from the Phillies/Nats game (I'm staying with my gf in Philly). I'm tailgating in the parking lot and I gotta say...the stereotypes are true. I'm surrounded with the baldest, fattest, most white-trashy, miller lite guzzling, loud, and obnoxious group of people I've ever been exposed to. Pray for me Marlins fans. And hopefully somehow both of these teams lose tonight.

I'm going to be following this game on my phone from the Phillies/Nats game (I'm staying with my gf in Philly). I'm tailgating in the parking lot and I gotta say...the stereotypes are true. I'm surrounded with the baldest, fattest, most white-trashy, miller lite guzzling, loud, and obnoxious group of people I've ever been exposed to. Pray for me Marlins fans. And hopefully somehow both of these teams lose tonight.

 

people dont relize how lucky they have it in south florida untill they go to hillbilly land, I thought people were fat in florida untill I took a trip to memphis tennessee

 

I will pray for you :pray

I'm going to be following this game on my phone from the Phillies/Nats game (I'm staying with my gf in Philly). I'm tailgating in the parking lot and I gotta say...the stereotypes are true. I'm surrounded with the baldest, fattest, most white-trashy, miller lite guzzling, loud, and obnoxious group of people I've ever been exposed to. Pray for me Marlins fans. And hopefully somehow both of these teams lose tonight.

 

 

Welcome to Phillies country... It's amazing how being in last place (so far) has changed their fans... The last few years they were cocky and obnoxious, thought the team's sh*t didn't stink and that they were God's gift to baseball ... Last night, I wore my Stanton jersey to work (in a Phillies sports bar)... the Nats game was on the jumbo-screen - and right before the Phillies lost, they posted the Marlins 7-6 win on the screen - after the final out in the loss, the Phillies fans were so dejected and I have to admit, it felt damn good

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.