March 14, 200422 yr who are the last 4 players to score 100 points combined in back to back games (in other words, 1st game + 2nd game = 100 points)? bonus: which guy is the only one to score 50 points on each night? good luck
March 14, 200422 yr Author yeah, but going in i already knew 3 of the 4 ramp: T-Mac and MJ are correct 2 other guys
March 14, 200422 yr Author the answer is (drumroll please).... antawn jamison he scored 102 points in 2 consecutive games in 1999
March 14, 200422 yr Author I remember that! In the first game Kobe and AJ both scored 50. second game that was definitely a great week for my main man (now you know why 33 is in my name)
March 14, 200422 yr I knew that as well. Antawn is the man. I saw an article saying that the Bobcats could trade the #4 overall pick for him which I would love to see since he is from Charlotte.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.