March 19, 200422 yr I guess it was meant to be. One of the people who helped shape the old MTV, J.J. Jackson, passes on. The thing that's even sadder is that people may not even remember who he was (except for the old-timers). http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1485838/2...?headlines=true
March 19, 200422 yr Didn't know the guy....my MTV generation was Kurt Loeder, Dan Cortese and Bill Bellamy
March 19, 200422 yr I can't believe he was 62! I remember going to friends' apartments at State and watching MTV, because it was new and different....(I'm old...) Very sad.
March 19, 200422 yr I can't believe he was 62! I remember going to friends' apartments at State and watching MTV, because it was new and different....(I'm old...) Very sad. I didn't think that he was 62 years old either.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.