Do the Marlins close all of the upper deck for...

dolfinfan305

Guest Juanky

At opening day they advertised the game as sold out, however almost every seat in the upper deck in the outfield was empty.

Because people like Maroone bought hundreds of tickets and offered them as a promotion. They likely didn't give them all out and some of the people that got them didn't really want them.

At opening day they advertised the game as sold out, however almost every seat in the upper deck in the outfield was empty.

A 'sell-out" for baseball is approximately 38,000.

I don't know what the heck you're talking about when you say almost every seat on the upper deck was empty.

Virtually all the upperdeck from foul line to home and to the other foul pole was filled. It was only in the outfield upper deck where you saw empty seats, mostly out towards centerfield.

They only open the upper-deck when there is a demand for them.

One example is the D-train game vs Randy last year.

I think what you mean is they only open up the upperdeck on WEEKNIGHTS when something special is happening. The upperdeck will be open for at least 41 games this season, I know because I have upperdeck 41 game season tickets.

They only open the upper-deck when there is a demand for them.

One example is the D-train game vs Randy last year.

I think what you mean is they only open up the upperdeck on WEEKNIGHTS when something special is happening. The upperdeck will be open for at least 41 games this season, I know because I have upperdeck 41 game season tickets.

Edited. :thumbup

Yeah thats what I meant.

I don't know what the heck you're talking about when you say almost every seat on the upper deck was empty.

Virtually all the upperdeck from foul line to home and to the other foul pole was filled. It was only in the outfield upper deck where you saw empty seats, mostly out towards centerfield. Like I said, the majority of seats in the upper deck in the outfield were empty... I never said anything about the upperdeck on the sides of the field or close to the infield, I specifically stated the outfield only.

Virtually all the upperdeck from foul line to home and to the other foul pole was filled. It was only in the outfield upper deck where you saw empty seats, mostly out towards centerfield. Like I said, the majority of seats in the upper deck in the outfield were empty... I never said anything about the upperdeck on the sides of the field or close to the infield, I specifically stated the outfield only.

Gee, it sure doesn't look like "almost every seat in the upper deck in the outfield was empty" from that picture.

Not at all.

I guess it's a glass is half full/half empty thing.