Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Looking back...

Featured Replies

The "worst" trade by this front office, back in 2002, was incredible. Everyone hated it at the time but a select few, and I was just thinking about it.

 

Floyd gave us Encarnacion (key player in world series run), Dempster gave us Pavano (we all know how that turned out on both sides), not to mention receiving Mordi and Wayne, two 25-man roster players.

 

What a great eye for talent and steals this FO has.

dont forget the greatness of Wilton Guerrero in a Marlin uni... nvm :p

at the time i liked this deal compared to some of the other rumors about what we could get for Cliff.

 

dont forget we also got Levinski and without him no Steve :shifty

The "worst" trade by this front office, back in 2002, was incredible. Everyone hated it at the time but a select few, and I was just thinking about it.

 

Floyd gave us Encarnacion (key player in world series run), Dempster gave us Pavano (we all know how that turned out on both sides), not to mention receiving Mordi and Wayne, two 25-man roster players.

 

What a great eye for talent and steals this FO has.

[nitpick]Actually, Dempster got us Encarnacion and Floyd got us Pavano[/nitpick]

 

I loved the Enc move at the time, hated the Floyd move.

 

Turned out to be 2 good ones.

I loved the deal at the time because I really liked Enc from his days in Detroit and I liked Pavs because I always thought of him as a very good starter. Plus, throw in the financial factors and this was - even then - a very good deal.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.