Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I know its kinda late but....

Featured Replies

Does anybody remember the song that they played on Opening Day that goes with the video recap of last year? I know it's been a while, but watching that video gave me goosebumps and I want to hear that song again.

 

 

Thanks.

Does anybody remember the song that they played on Opening Day that goes with the video recap of last year? I know it's been a while, but watching that video gave me goosebumps and I want to hear that song again.

 

 

Thanks.

it just gave you goosebumps?

 

i teared up when i saw it

Well, there were two videos they played. Have you been to any other games? Because one of them they have kept playing and the other they play only on specials occassions. The one on special occassions I believe is a song by the Goo Goo Dolls, the other one I'm not sure but I'll see if I can find it.

I found the other song, it's U2- Where the Streets Have No Name

Theres many songs they played this year and last year with video recaps.

 

List:

 

Aerosmith- Dream On (played last year)

Coldplay- Clocks (played last year)

U2- Where The Streets Have No Names (played this year and last year)

Goo Goo Dolls- Here Is Gone (I think thats the name and it was played this year on opening day)

Opening Day they played U2-Where the Streets Have No Name

 

 

During the NLCS last year they played Dream On, but this year it was U2...

  • Author

Thanks for the help guys. I was thinking of the Goo Goo Dolls song, but now that I heard the U2 song, I remember that one too.

 

 

::tears::

Which is the song they play that has no words it is just music and some people making noise in the backround. It is like "Dun Dun Dun Dun, Dun Dun Dun Dun" just a sound.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.