May 9, 200422 yr I think Oliver gave a decent performance, but he cannot last more than a month. We need AJ back and need him to be good.
May 9, 200422 yr I think Oliver gave a decent performance, but he cannot last more than a month. We need AJ back and need him to be good. I expect Oliver to get destroyed on the road. if we have a day off, time to skip Oliver
May 9, 200422 yr What do y'all think of Bump? I think he's pretty good. Bump is our worst reliever. AGREED. We cant win whenever he pitches.
May 9, 200422 yr Willis didn't pitch badly late last year because he was tired. He pitched badly because opposing batters weren't fooled by his wacky delivery. A third pitch or some decent control of his pitches would help. ALso innings pitched are not a good indication of how much stress is put on a pitcher's arm. Two innings on twelve pitches does not tire a pitcher more than thirty pitches in one inning.
May 9, 200422 yr I think Oliver gave a decent performance, but he cannot last more than a month. We need AJ back and need him to be good. I expect Oliver to get destroyed on the road. if we have a day off, time to skip Oliver Yeah...Oliver has done horrible on the road...but at home he has done pretty good...His problems have been on the road....I guess he likes PPS a lot...
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.