Catcher's Gear

Guest Juanky

Guest Juanky

Hey guys, need some new gear. Everything as all my old gear was trashed without my knowing, and I'm starting up the old position again. I need legs, chest, mask, glove, cup, everything. Even though I'm an old school guy I'd prefer the new mask (I have my reasons). I'd prefer it new but anhd old but good glove would be nice because I wouldn't have to break it in. Obviously I'd like this stuff cheap.

Any ideas where I can find this in Miami/Internet?

I've gotten all my baseball gloves at "Play It Again Sports"

They're all over Miami...they have some really nice, top model gloves for all positions that are marked down tremendously sine they've been used lightly. It's perfect since they're already broken in, and you dont have to deal with a stiff glove for a couple of months...

That'd probably be your best bet for a glove

I've gotten all my baseball gloves at "Play It Again Sports"

They're all over Miami...they have some really nice, top model gloves for all positions that are marked down tremendously sine they've been used lightly. It's perfect since they're already broken in, and you dont have to deal with a stiff glove for a couple of months...

That'd probably be your best bet for a glove

play it again sports is awesome...they sell u good stuff-cheap. good store!

Guest Juanky

Thanks Fish Fillet, when I called they didn't have any mitts in the only store I could reasonably get to today. Saved me about an hour.

A little off topic, but Juanky, you're about the same age as me, do you play in an adult baseball league or for your school or what? I've been looking all over for an adult league to join in South Florida (preferably the broward/palm beach area) but all I have been able to find were lame softball leagues or almost semi-pro leagues in which you can't really join unless you know somebody already on a team and whatnot. If you've got any information, that would be great.

Thanks

Guest Juanky

A little off topic, but Juanky, you're about the same age as me, do you play in an adult baseball league or for your school or what? I've been looking all over for an adult league to join in South Florida (preferably the broward/palm beach area) but all I have been able to find were lame softball leagues or almost semi-pro leagues in which you can't really join unless you know somebody already on a team and whatnot. If you've got any information, that would be great.

Thanks

Well, I'm not really in a league right now. I'm mostly just playing games with my friends to see if I can get back into playing shape to be able to start out sometime later in the summer or in the fall. I haven't really seen pitching over 60 yet and I'm not used to hitting opposite way again so it'll take a little while, but at least the defense is sort of coming back (usually comes back first).

I'm going to look into finding a league, it would be fun to play in a real league but we'll see. But I'm not in one right now, no.