LOB, Bases Loaded, Runers in Scoring Position

FreshFish

It's the lack of clutch hitting that is causing most of our losses. Our starting pitchers are doing a tremendous job (except Oliver), but they can't win the game by themselves.

Our lack of production from the bottom half of our line-up is killing us. We need a few more bats!

We won last night, but I think is pretty ugly that we aren't performing at the level that we should with runners on.

Over the last 6 games, we have 89 LOBs (Left on Base), that averages to 15/per game.

:banghead

Its just bad luck dood. Yea bad luck amoung other things. In yesterdays game the 2 times Mikey got a double were with 2 outs because Pierre and Castillo could not get on base. If they had been on base we would have scored at least 1 run on each of those doubles. Then, the one time Mike does go up to bat with Castillo on base he fly's out. Just bad luck I guess.

We won last night, but I think is pretty ugly that we aren't performing at the level that we should with runners on.

Over the last 6 games, we have 89 LOBs (Left on Base), that averages to 15/per game.

:banghead

Its just bad luck dood. I think is bad clutch