Offense!

question: keep Castillo at leadoff or use this one game as a spark, and move him back to #2

Not much difference between the two.

JP has more speed (by a millisecond) and bunts better.

Luiy is more patient at the plate. True, But i think Luis gets out of the box quicker than Pierre, he led the league last year in infield hits.

But Pierre, I think, is faster from 1st to 2nd.

question: keep Castillo at leadoff or use this one game as a spark, and move him back to #2

Pierre executed the hit and run perfectly in the 1st. As well as Pierre is swinging the bat....I'd like to see him continue to have chances to move Castillo around.

When I saw the lineup before the game I was thinking that perhaps Easley should be hitting 2nd, with Pierre leadoff, and Castillo 6th.....but also recognized switching Pierre and Castillo was a pretty good option as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Jack keep it this way for a few games.

Give credit to Jack....he moves paid dividends tonight. Also, liked that he switched Mike and Cabs.....and I hope this switch sticks this time.

Any predictions on how long Gonzalez will sit out? I'm going with one more game as we'll need the offense tomorrow with Oliver pitching.

Any predictions on how long Gonzalez will sit out? I'm going with one more game as we'll need the offense tomorrow with Oliver pitching.

Keep him on the pine until Easley becomes a detriment to the team's performance.

We always need offense, regardless of who is pitching. amen

Keep him on the pine until Easley becomes a detriment to the team's performance.

We always need offense, regardless of who is pitching. amen I would agree....just don't think McKeon will sit him out for more than a few days.