Eugene

Rune

Tonight it's Eugene and Regal Vs Coach and Cade, I'm thinking tonight Regal becomes face, somehow disobeying Bisch.

Also Edge Vs Ric Flair

and in other WWE news, The WWE has signed Konnan to a one year deal mainly as an announcer/interviewer although if he gets into better shape look for him to compete as well. It seems he'll end up on Smackdown with his connections in THe Smackdown Brand.

and in other WWE news, The WWE has signed Konnan to a one year deal mainly as an announcer/interviewer although if he gets into better shape look for him to compete as well. It seems he'll end up on Smackdown with his connections in THe Smackdown Brand.

:o

:thumbdown

I can't stand that guy.

what was the wwe thinking puting this guy on the show...yea getting a retard to wrestle should get the ratings up...so making fun of this poor guy and get him of this show cause am sure the disabled people are offended...

Yeah because cheering is SO MEAN...

Their have been no complaints to my knowledge yet.

what was the wwe thinking puting this guy on the show...yea getting a retard to wrestle should get the ratings up...so making fun of this poor guy and get him of this show cause am sure the disabled people are offended...

Their have been no complaints to my knowledge yet. Actually, people complained at first.

But, because the guy is portrayed as an old-school badass in the ring, almost all critics (you know, except the exceptionally slow) have been shut up.

Their have been no complaints to my knowledge yet. Actually, people complained at first.

But, because the guy is portrayed as an old-school badass in the ring, almost all critics (you know, except the exceptionally slow) have been shut up. My brother is handicapped and he loves Eugene. That;s good enough for me.

But, because the guy is portrayed as an old-school badass in the ring, almost all critics (you know, except the exceptionally slow) have been shut up. My brother is handicapped and he loves Eugene. That;s good enough for me. dude if your brother is handicapped and he loves eugene and he makes him happy or inspires him am all for it..i just thought it was a little mean at first...oh and am happy for for your bro every needs a hero...