Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Throwbacks...

Featured Replies

I have seen MLB throwbacks before, but not from 1900!

 

Those jerseys looked so big, I thought it was the Penguins and Bruins out on the field...

it looked like Kenny Lofton was wearing Kevin Young's :lol

 

it was pretty cool looking though

Actually a couple years ago at Riverfront. The Reds were wearing those baggy things and Barry Larkin went to field the ball and it got stuck in his baggy jersey and he couldn't get it out.

 

I hate throw backs and I hate all the stupid moronic rappers who wear them even they have no clue who they are wearing. It sickens me the only time I condone wearing one if it's your own team and you were alive when they weres used.

And i hate all the moron rockers! :angry

yea,yea. :cool

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.