I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane....

DaGreatOne

Just in case anyone got excited and started a celebration when they realized I hadnt been on for awhile...

Or better yet would anyone even notice. :(

Well I'm leaving this Saturday morning to the Domincian Republic and will be back the 26th of June.

Wish me luck with ladies... :hat

Have fun. Visiting family?

Nope a pleasure vacation with some family and friends. A pleasure vacation to the DR...

Alright, everyone has a preferance and I wouldn't be going right now simply for the fact they were recently hit hard by flooding.

Well have fun still. :thumbup Yeah I heard about those but this was scheduled about 2 months ago I think before this floods.

Plus were staying in a resort so it should be fine. This will be my 3rd time going. Gone with different people each time. lol

But yeah I'll try to have fun still. :thumbup

Nope a pleasure vacation with some family and friends. A pleasure vacation to the DR...

Alright, everyone has a preferance and I wouldn't be going right now simply for the fact they were recently hit hard by flooding.

Well have fun still. :thumbup Yeah I heard about those but this was scheduled about 2 months ago I think before this floods.

Plus were staying in a resort so it should be fine. This will be my 3rd time going. Gone with different people each time. lol

But yeah I'll try to have fun still. :thumbup Watch out for the Haitian Rebels. I am serious too. They will kidnap you quickly and ransom you.

But yeah I'll try to have fun still. :thumbup Watch out for the Haitian Rebels. I am serious too. They will kidnap you quickly and ransom you. You are totally ruining his trip....

good job :thumbup

But yeah I'll try to have fun still. :thumbup Watch out for the Haitian Rebels. I am serious too. They will kidnap you quickly and ransom you. You are totally ruining his trip....

good job :thumbup ........

thanks....

good job :thumbup Ok I will shutup. :plain

Go out on the town and have fun. Seriously.

I have gone to DR twice in my life with my bro and fam.

Which resort are you staying in?

I stayed in Bavaro

Not this again....

Lets clear this up Mr. Bandwagon is my father....

No really he's my step-brother and we went before together with the family and friends to D.R.

I have gone to DR twice in my life with my bro and fam.

Which resort are you staying in?

I stayed in Bavaro

Not this again....

Lets clear this up Mr. Bandwagon is my father....

No really he's my step-brother and we went before together with the family and friends to D.R. NOOOOOOOO