Raw 6/21

bman8316

The Rock is amazing he had the whole arena rocking, even though everyone seemed disappointed when he didnt come out at the end to help Eugene. It was a pretty solid show, that Diva Search definently took up too much time, and they could have had another match instead of all that. Before the main event it was pretty funnny as the referee got hit right in the head with a water bottle. I cant wait until WWE comes back to South Fla so I can be there cheering again.

(Late) Raw Thoughts:

Opening segment was HOT, and I'm surprised at how many people didn't enjoy it. I don't care what the Rock talks about, it's always entertaining. Maybe not very productive in terms of getting people over, but entertaining it is. You think they could've gotten some world champ Florida Marlins to show up. Josh Beckett and AJ Burnett would fit right in among the wrestlers....I noticed in the second match that Taylor and Thomas were no longer at ringside. Nice of them to stick around (unless they went backstage to hang out with the Rock)....

The women's match was okay, with some painful looking spots. I thought that was Stevie in drag too, until I got a good look at him (her) and JR and King said they didn't know who it was....Divas search- I don't really have a problem with, until they show it after EVERY segment....Regal was GOLD in his backstage segment with Bischoff, and showed real good fire (no pun intended) in the opening seconds against Kane....

I also really liked the tag match, except Edge and Orton's constant trading of forearms. Just punch the guy....I fast-forwarded through the Lita/Hardy segment. Bad acting and predictible storyline (so far)....I enjoyed Trips v.s Eugene, though it wasn't a technical masterpiece. Trips was very good tonight in his acting toward Eugene. I didn't really like the no-contest finish tonight (that was 2 in what, 4 matches?).

I noticed in the second match that Taylor and Thomas were no longer at ringside. Nice of them to stick around (unless they went backstage to hang out with the Rock)....

As soon as the Rock left I saw Taylor and Thomas leave, the Rocks family left as well.

Also as for the guy in drag, I am 99% sure that, it was Stevie Richards you could tell by his face, I am curious to see where they go with this story line.

I noticed in the second match that Taylor and Thomas were no longer at ringside. Nice of them to stick around (unless they went backstage to hang out with the Rock)....

As soon as the Rock left I saw Taylor and Thomas leave, the Rocks family left as well.

Also as for the guy in drag, I am 99% sure that, it was Stevie Richards you could tell by his face, I am curious to see where they go with this story line. It was Steven, I can verify.