Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

class

Featured Replies

well I started my summer term last week and it completly blocks off the marlins from my schedule

 

Im going to school mon-thurs from 6pm to 9:30pm ... in other words it sucks solely for marlins purposes

 

say goodbye to me and game threads ... and say goodbye to me and marlins games during the week :crying

 

 

anyone else taking classes this summer?

 

 

feel my pain :plain

Stoopid edukatshun.

 

Drop out and werk at micdinalds lik me, Then u git to watch al thee gamez u want to wethout sumthin dub lik skool geting in the way.

well I started my summer term last week and it completly blocks off the marlins from my schedule

 

Im going to school mon-thurs from 6pm to 9:30pm ... in other words it sucks solely for marlins purposes

what inspired you to pick a schedule like that?

 

do you work all day?

 

not only does it suck for marlins purposes, it sucks for all sorts of evening/nighttime fun purposes.

 

i would think itd be much easier to find day sections during the summer.

Stoopid edukatshun.

 

Drop out and werk at micdinalds lik me, Then u git to watch al thee gamez u want to wethout sumthin dub lik skool geting in the way.

Huked on foniks werked fer me!

That sucks. I luckily have class at 11 am everyday, so I have time to catch all of the night Tigers games.

I hate taking classes in the summer. I took summer school once and that was in HS. Luckily, I wasn't working at that time.

 

Wasn't there any day classes?

anyone else taking classes this summer?

 

 

feel my pain :plain

im taking a class every tuesday at 6:30 pm so i feel your pain kind of because tuesdays suck for marlins purposes. obviously its not as bad as yours.

 

till when is your term?

 

im currently busting my ass on some midterm thats due tommorow (dont be fooled by all my posts. im just a big procrastinator, that will bite me in the ass later tonight and all day tommorow).

im currently busting my ass on some midterm thats due tommorow (dont be fooled by all my posts. im just a big procrastinator, that will bite me in the ass later tonight and all day tommorow).

liar

I just finished Summer A classes at FIU where I had class on Mondays and Wednesdays from 2:00-4:45 and then from 6:25 to 9:05. So that ruined baseball for me on those days. However, i'm done now so it's all good.

  • Author

what inspired you to pick a schedule like that?

 

do you work all day?

 

not only does it suck for marlins purposes, it sucks for all sorts of evening/nighttime fun purposes.

 

i would think itd be much easier to find day sections during the summer.

well besides the fact that there was nothing else available ... I really dont like going to class everyday (which is usually the case with summer terms)

 

so its two classes, 2 days a week each ... and I still get out early, I only get out at 9 - 9:30pm so I still have plenty of time for nightly activities. It just completly writes the marlins off my to-do list

 

on a good note they are only 6weeks long (short term)

 

 

if anything I can just hope for 3 hour rain delays ... hey it worked yesterday :thumbup

I have one night class on wednesdays from 6:30-9:30, but I haven't really gone much (haha) and when I do, I check the scores on my cell phone. I also have a class on tuesday and thursday that starts at 8 am..ay yi yi.

 

This fall, I thought I was originally going to have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday from 7:10-10:00. When I realized that was prime play-off time and that I really loathe nightclasses, I switched it around so I only had one night class on Mondays and the rest were mornings.

 

Gotta watch my boys!! :D

im currently busting my ass on some midterm thats due tommorow (dont be fooled by all my posts. im just a big procrastinator, that will bite me in the ass later tonight and all day tommorow).

liar i wish

  • Author

well on a bad note ... i wanted to drop my tues-thurs class but the drop date w/refund date passed so now im stuck with it... and no marlins

 

yeah yesterdays game was awesome ... what happened? lol :thumbdown

 

BTW: math sucks

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.