class

well I started my summer term last week and it completly blocks off the marlins from my schedule

Im going to school mon-thurs from 6pm to 9:30pm ... in other words it sucks solely for marlins purposes

say goodbye to me and game threads ... and say goodbye to me and marlins games during the week :crying

anyone else taking classes this summer?

feel my pain :plain

well I started my summer term last week and it completly blocks off the marlins from my schedule

Im going to school mon-thurs from 6pm to 9:30pm ... in other words it sucks solely for marlins purposes

what inspired you to pick a schedule like that?

do you work all day?

not only does it suck for marlins purposes, it sucks for all sorts of evening/nighttime fun purposes.

i would think itd be much easier to find day sections during the summer.

Guest marlins02

anyone else taking classes this summer?

feel my pain :plain

im taking a class every tuesday at 6:30 pm so i feel your pain kind of because tuesdays suck for marlins purposes. obviously its not as bad as yours.

till when is your term?

im currently busting my ass on some midterm thats due tommorow (dont be fooled by all my posts. im just a big procrastinator, that will bite me in the ass later tonight and all day tommorow).

what inspired you to pick a schedule like that?

do you work all day?

not only does it suck for marlins purposes, it sucks for all sorts of evening/nighttime fun purposes.

i would think itd be much easier to find day sections during the summer.

well besides the fact that there was nothing else available ... I really dont like going to class everyday (which is usually the case with summer terms)

so its two classes, 2 days a week each ... and I still get out early, I only get out at 9 - 9:30pm so I still have plenty of time for nightly activities. It just completly writes the marlins off my to-do list

on a good note they are only 6weeks long (short term)

if anything I can just hope for 3 hour rain delays ... hey it worked yesterday :thumbup

I have one night class on wednesdays from 6:30-9:30, but I haven't really gone much (haha) and when I do, I check the scores on my cell phone. I also have a class on tuesday and thursday that starts at 8 am..ay yi yi.

This fall, I thought I was originally going to have class tuesday, wednesday, and thursday from 7:10-10:00. When I realized that was prime play-off time and that I really loathe nightclasses, I switched it around so I only had one night class on Mondays and the rest were mornings.

Gotta watch my boys!! :D

Guest marlins02

im currently busting my ass on some midterm thats due tommorow (dont be fooled by all my posts. im just a big procrastinator, that will bite me in the ass later tonight and all day tommorow).

liar i wish