Beach mats not available..

Foladar

According to WQAM, the beach mats won't be there tomm, but you will get a ticket to return before the end of July to receive your mat, or you can go to El Dorado, or the Marlins in Miami store....

437853[/snapback]

I don't believe the mats will arrive until the end of July, and then you have until the end of August to pick them up.

According to WQAM, the beach mats won't be there tomm, but you will get a ticket to return before the end of July to receive your mat, or you can go to El Dorado, or the Marlins in Miami store....

437853[/snapback]

I don't believe the mats will arrive until the end of July, and then you have until the end of August to pick them up.

437877[/snapback]

Here's the deal:

Typhoon affects Marlins promotion: The Marlins planned at Saturday night's game to give away World Championship Beach Mats, courtesy of El Dorado Furniture, CBS 4 and UPN 33. But the mats won't arrive in time because of a typhoon in Southeast Asia.

Fans attending the Devil Rays game still will receive a voucher that can be redeemed for a mat until the deadline, Aug. 31.

The mats will be available beginning Monday, July 26. Fans have four options, according to the Marlins. They can pick them up at Marlins Fan Headquarters in section 149 during Marlins games and at the Marlins Front Office at Gate G during regular business hours.

They also can redeem the vouchers during regular store hours at El Dorado Furniture at its 4200 N.W. 167 St. location only and at the Marlins En Miami store at 3701 S.W. 8 St.

A voucher must be presented to receive a mat. The Marlins said in a statement, "We apologize for this inconvenience and appreciate your understanding."

I wanted that mat, that and the fireworks made me get tix for Saturday =] that and the good tix I had..

437894[/snapback]

Are there fireworks Saturday?

437899[/snapback]

Yes =] 10 minutes after the last out, there will be fireworks (from what I was told today) above the OUTFIELD RESERVED and FISH TANK area. I'm guessing it's up and above the tarp area, where the fireworks shoot when you see a home run. I got first row in sect 214, so ready to see them =]

Guest Moneyball

Yes =] 10 minutes after the last out, there will be fireworks (from what I was told today) above the OUTFIELD RESERVED and FISH TANK area. I'm guessing it's up and above the tarp area, where the fireworks shoot when you see a home run. I got first row in sect 214, so ready to see them =]

they usually shoot the fire works from the northeast side of the stadium in the parking lot (because of the amount of fireworks) and tell peps in the OF to move to the infield or upper deck seats.

they usually shoot the fire works from the northeast side of the stadium in the parking lot (because of the amount of fireworks) and tell peps in the OF to move to the infield or upper deck seats.

437914[/snapback]

Does that include Club C (Power Alley) ??

437914[/snapback]

Does that include Club C (Power Alley) ??

437993[/snapback]

You wouldn't be able to see them from the Power Alley. You will have to move to the first base side to get a good view.