Dorell Wright's Summer League Debut

sheff#1

sick.pure sickness. the kid scored 30 points and ran the floor like he owned it. its just summer league,but i said it b4,by the time camp comes around and the season starts this kids body frame and game will be ready for the league. he will soon earn a spot in the rotation.

yeah i'm real excited about this kid

i think he has the skills but he really just needs to bulk up

444848[/snapback]

look at my sig pic and check back when the season starts. i see this kid really turning into one of the best of not the best player in this years draft class. his game reminds me of a young t mac and magic johnson. he can pass,he can handle and he can score.

I don't know anything about him, and I don't know how any of you do, either.

That's a great first game, though. Hopefully, Doofus Wright makes me eat my words. I've come around on the whole Wright vs. Nelson thing, but it took me awhile.

444959[/snapback]

i know alot about him cuz i do alot of research on him. i watch clips about his games in high skool,i read all his scouting reports,i watch the news and watch the game clips of the summer league games. i have no doubt in my mind he will be better than nelson.

That's a great first game, though.? Hopefully, Doofus Wright makes me eat my words.? I've come around on the whole Wright vs. Nelson thing, but it took me awhile.

444959[/snapback]

i know alot about him cuz i do alot of research on him. i watch clips about his games in high skool,i read all his scouting reports,i watch the news and watch the game clips of the summer league games. i have no doubt in my mind he will be better than nelson.

444960[/snapback]

Kid's got mad talent,you know whatever happened to edwin from our school sheff#1,did he get drafted as a basketball player or a football player?

That's a great first game, though.? Hopefully, Doofus Wright makes me eat my words.? I've come around on the whole Wright vs. Nelson thing, but it took me awhile.

444959[/snapback]

444960[/snapback]

Kid's got mad talent,you know whatever happened to edwin from our school sheff#1,did he get drafted as a basketball player or a football player?

445053[/snapback]

football, he went to ole miss.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.