July 9, 200422 yr I could not find anything but if you go in Yahoo.. and click images and put Vlads name in the box, there are tons of pics!
July 9, 200422 yr Author I could not find anything but if you go in Yahoo.. and click images and put Vlads name in the box, there are tons of pics! 447650[/snapback] Yeah i know but im trying to find a pic of him like the Manny Ramirez one i got. BTW nice pic frmrMiamiMarlins04 and thx!
July 9, 200422 yr i misread your first post. I thought u were looking for a picture of both Manny and Vlad in the same pic.
July 9, 200422 yr *Off-Topic* I always thought Vlad and Dontrelle looked alike! They also bat and run the same
July 9, 200422 yr 447668[/snapback] I like that one :thumbup 447674[/snapback] Yea it is pretty pimp.... Like me :cool
July 9, 200422 yr alright, i think thats enough vlad pics. We can find some on our own if we need some (for whatever reasons)
July 9, 200422 yr Ok...so you're name is Manny Ramirez but you have Vlad for your avatar and sig? Wow.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.