Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CapeFish Thanks!

Featured Replies

Cox Cable in FWB finally got PAX so we can see all the Marlins' games! :D

453934[/snapback]

You saw today's game snilram? Damn the guys in the Marlins office are quick. They are the ones to thank. I hope you enjoy the games.

Snilram, be careful now. PAX TV doesn't air the games unless you watch WPXM in Miami or WPXP in Palm Beach. Did Cox pick up the PAX feed on another channel?

  • Author

Thanks Cape. :) I enjoyed the game immensely!

 

All I know is it was on channel 2 in FWB, which is usually a vacant channel. It had "PAX" on the screen. I just hope that means they're going to show all the Marlins games from here on out. How do I contact the Marlins office to thank them?

Thanks Cape. :) I enjoyed the game immensely!

 

All I know is it was on channel 2 in FWB, which is usually a vacant channel. It had "PAX" on the screen. I just hope that means they're going to show all the Marlins games from here on out. How do I contact the Marlins office to thank them?

455015[/snapback]

Cool, Cox should be picking up all the PAX games on that channel then. I already sent them a Thank You letter for you.

u need to work on getting it here in orlando.

 

 

 

or on Direct Tv, i mean we get PAX, but all they show is crap.

u need to work on getting it here in orlando.

 

 

 

or on Direct Tv, i mean we get PAX, but all they show is crap.

455325[/snapback]

The ongoing war between Fox Sports Net and Bright House doesn't allow the 95 FSN games to be on cable in Central Florida. We have tried e-mailing PAX 56, but they don't have a response. I am considering the possibility of trying to get WRDQ-27 to air games, but haven't been able to find much contact info.

Cox Cable in FWB finally got PAX so we can see all the Marlins' games! :D

453934[/snapback]

 

I was in FWB a couple of weeks back and was able to watch the Marlins playing the Braves. At first I thought it was TBS and then quickly realized it was the Marlins broadcast with Len and Tommy. Now my Dad can watch the Marlins games as well. :thumbup

See the new thread I started for Orlando. Thank You!

455378[/snapback]

 

 

where?

 

 

i dont see it... :o

 

EDIT:

 

wait nm, im retarted....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.