Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Chat room?

Featured Replies

Yup, AIM > Site Chat

  • Author

My AIM is having problems... :(

 

Thanks for providing the link... but I wanted to know how to find the chat room on my own... that way i won't have to keep coming back to this post. lol. I cant find it.

My AIM is having problems... :(

 

Thanks for providing the link... but I wanted to know how to find the chat room on my own... that way i won't have to keep coming back to this post. lol. I cant find it.

489829[/snapback]

What's wrong with your AIM?

Did you try getting the new one?

thats pretty crappy :|

 

you can always try Trillian and keep your same AIM screen name

screw you Mr. I Dont Chat!~!!1 232!!!

 

OMG I insulted Larrie!!

 

:|

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.