Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

MarlinsBaseball.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Did Len kasper go blind?

Featured Replies

80's night dude, man fkn rain, i would have gone to the game

487219[/snapback]

Get Club C. I didn't get wet at all during that hour and half rain delay on Wed against the Phillies. Even though I had row 1, it wasn't getting us cept when the wind changed, then we moved to about row 5. (Empty area)

80's night dude, man fkn rain, i would have gone to the game

487219[/snapback]

 

After the 20 minute delay in the beginning, there was absolutely no rain or humidity at all. It was actually very cool in the stadium with a nice breeze, the most "comfortable" game i've been to since the season began. When I was driving to the park it was terrential downpours and I couldn't even see 10 feet in front of my car, but once I got to the stadium everything was fine. You really should have gone, would have gotten to see Lo Duca's home run. If worse comes to worse and it starts raining and the game is delayed you can exchange your tickets.

yea i know about the ticket exchange, but it has to be a 90 minute delay

unless they changed that

80's night dude, man fkn rain, i would have gone to the game

487219[/snapback]

 

After the 20 minute delay in the beginning, there was absolutely no rain or humidity at all. It was actually very cool in the stadium with a nice breeze, the most "comfortable" game i've been to since the season began. When I was driving to the park it was terrential downpours and I couldn't even see 10 feet in front of my car, but once I got to the stadium everything was fine. You really should have gone, would have gotten to see Lo Duca's home run. If worse comes to worse and it starts raining and the game is delayed you can exchange your tickets.

488213[/snapback]

 

Good point, it was really nice weather wise. Too bad the humidity and rain earlier wrecked my hair. *sobs*

 

The drive on the way there on I-75 was HORRIBLE though..I haven't driven through rain like that in a long time

80's night dude, man fkn rain, i would have gone to the game

487219[/snapback]

 

After the 20 minute delay in the beginning, there was absolutely no rain or humidity at all. It was actually very cool in the stadium with a nice breeze, the most "comfortable" game i've been to since the season began. When I was driving to the park it was terrential downpours and I couldn't even see 10 feet in front of my car, but once I got to the stadium everything was fine. You really should have gone, would have gotten to see Lo Duca's home run. If worse comes to worse and it starts raining and the game is delayed you can exchange your tickets.

488213[/snapback]

 

Yeah it was suprisingly comfortable in the stands. I was sitting in the upper deck so I got a nice breeze. The rain delay for me was kind of like a blessing in disguise because my car's battery died and went bad about 2 hours before the game and I had to go to the mechanic and get a new one. So I got to the game right at 6:30 on the first pitch.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.