August 4, 200422 yr I'm sure you are all familiar with the name game. You say a name, and someone has to chime in with a person whose first name starts with the letter the previous person's last name starts with. Example: Chris Rock Rush Limbaugh We'll do it MLB Style though. You can use any Major League player, past or present. No one is going to know if you "cheat" and look up names to use, though it's alot funner if you do it from memory. No names can be used twice. I'll start..... Vladimir Guerrero
August 4, 200422 yr Your answer has to start with G, not O 494104[/snapback] I am so confused. Ok then let me give a new name then. Gary Matthews Jr.
August 4, 200422 yr Admin "Chipper" Jones 494147[/snapback] Judges say..... That one is allowed 494149[/snapback] Muahahahaha. I defeat the system! :shifty
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.