August 7, 200422 yr Hooray for the Marlins! The Marlins always have the magic. They were just in limbo. Now that they have LoDuca, they're back on track! Did y'all hear that Admin Walker just signed with the Cards? And we have to face them next week! Eeks! What do the Cards need Walker for anyway? I guess they wanted to make sure we didn' get him.
August 7, 200422 yr I'd rather the Cards get Walker than anyone else but the Marlins..... (Guess who's 2nd favorite team is the Cards.) What can I say, I love Pujols, how can't you?! Now... how do the Marlins get Pujols and Cabrera on the same team? :mischief2
August 7, 200422 yr seeing as how the braves managed to win yet again, i'm gonna go with no. the good news is we didn't fall to 8 games back.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.