Marlins should make a call to...

Teal Shadow

OF Alex Escober agent, the kid was released by the Tribe yesterday. I'd pick him up and put him on 60 day DL (sidelined for the rest of this season with a broken right foot)

Also let's get behind our Fish toward the march to the playoffs. I haven't given up, neither have the players. Come on people will play all those teams in front of us in the next month.

Why not pick up Alex? Sounds smart, he was a pretty highly rated prospect when he was in the Mets system.

Come on people will play all those teams in front of us in the next month.

510215[/snapback]

Some of us including myself have been trying to explain that. No reason at all to give up. Can cut it to 4.5 today.

Why not pick up Alex? Sounds smart, he was a pretty highly rated prospect when he was in the Mets system.

Come on people will play all those teams in front of us in the next month.

510215[/snapback]

Some of us including myself have been trying to explain that. No reason at all to give up. Can cut it to 4.5 today.

510223[/snapback]

Agree, I understand after a loss we say things we don't mean...but remember never get to high after a win or too low after a loss. Where in this people...the clubhouse is coming together after the trades of the new guys. WE'LL MAKE SOME NOISE BEFORE THIS IS DONE.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.