Guest Juanky

I never understood the correlation between baseball fans and people who don't like math

516140[/snapback]

I'm awesome at math but it doesn't interest me at all and I slack off in my math classes because they are just so boring.

Baseball stats are interesting to me though.

516246[/snapback]

That's kind of how I am, I love playing with numbers but math itself is kinda boring.

However if you are not good with numbers and don't like math, can't really understand baseball that well can you.

when you guys get a little older, you'll soon find out how much worthless information you have aquired over the years. The majority of the things you have learned will either be forgotten or never used. I really don't like math. In fact, I never got passed algebra. I do however, use math in my career along the lines of recipe conversions, labor %'s, food cost, ordering, etc. But do I need to know what 3x(2.1/7+z)4=n is....no.

Guest marlins02

There was a teacher at my high school who knew the first 200 digits of pi by memory. :cool

514734[/snapback]

i bet she was a freak to. always yelling out the #'s in bed.

i dont even know where that came from. :blink:

There was a teacher at my high school who knew the first 200 digits of pi by memory.? :cool

514734[/snapback]

i bet she was a freak to. always yelling out the #'s in bed.

i dont even know where that came from. :blink:

516819[/snapback]

Well, actually it would be he. He was not your ordinary math teacher: during the summer, he does stand-up comedy. He could do a lot of good impressions, too.

Guest Moneyball

i really don't rely on stats i know a good player when i see him. i often forget player's number most of the time and their stats. i try to remember some stats but i'm not good with #'s.